Monday, July 14, 2008

A LOT Of Guys

I've got to say, there are a lot of guys in my life that I love. Yes, I've previously gone out with them, I'm going out with them, we've hooked up, you get it, right? Just in case you can't keep up with the flow of guys, here are a few that will be commonly mentioned:

Spencer - the most tech-savvy kid in the world. Spencer and I share huge things in common; writing, science, blogging, and web designing. We're obsessed with this stuff. We give each other tips, and we may even be doing a book together (yay!). Other than that, Spencer is a blond, brown eyed cute kid, with a serious expression and a convincing way.

William - the cool, nice guy. Super athletic. Okay, not really, he only beat me in the mile by five seconds. Literally. I got 7:42 and he got 7:37. We're a lot alike. We're tech-savvy, nice, bitchy sometimes, love sports, you get it. I talk to William frequently. Yes, we're soul mates. But we do fight a hella a lot.

Robert - an outgoing, fun kid. Fun to talk to, fun to hang around.

Later, a Brad maybe discussed. But as for now I want to go on Facebook.

No comments: